How to Apply for Funding
Thank you for your interest in the Komen Affiliate Community Grants program (for Small Grants, please click the tab on the right-hand side of this page). The application process is online through our Grants eManagement System (GeMS). You will need to register for the system and be approved as a user by the affiliate before you can apply. Please click here for information about the Request for Applications (RFA) and GeMS. The deadline to submit your application online is February 20, 2017.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for funding:
- All past and current Komen-funded grants or awards to applicant are up-to-date and in compliance with Komen requirements.
· Applicant has tax exempt status under the Internal Revenue Service code.
- Applicant must be a non-profit organization located in or providing services to one or more of the following Mississippi Counties:
- Project must be specific to breast health and/or breast cancer, and funding should only be used to impact residents of the above listed counties.
- If applicant, or any of its key employees, directors, officers or agents is convicted of fraud or a crime involving any other financial or administrative impropriety, then applicant is not eligible to apply for a grant during this current cycle and will not be eligible to apply for a new grant until the later of 12 months after the conviction or until applicant can demonstrate that appropriate remedial measures have been taken to ensure that any criminal misconduct does not recur.